expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday 14 May 2013

inRL







last week jane and i experienced our first in real life meet up with a fellow blogger. the fact she had travelled from america and we had travelled to london to meet her, well it blew all of our minds. we drank tea not once but twice, ate lunch, walked the streets of london, travelled the tube, took shelly to her favourite bookshop (one we had never heard of but highly recommend) and talked like we had known each other for years. thats the thing about daring to write online you make connections with people you would otherwise never have met. it was a great day. the sun shone, the wind blew, the conversation flowed and thanks to shelly we now have a new head shot.

Emma

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this. Meeting you two was definitely a highlight of my trip to England this time around. Hope we get to do it many more times in the future. I'm so excited you could use the photo I took of both of you. Even on a windy day, it turned out great. I'm boarding a plane in a few hours to go home. I think I've left a bit of my heart in England.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh with everything else you were doing to know we were a highlight - well you are too kind. It was great to meet you and yes to doing it many more times in the future. Travel safe, can't wait to read all the stories you will tell of your time in England. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma and Jane--any friend of Shelly's is (definitely) a friend of mine. (And Shelly and I have actually never 'met.')
    Your little in(RL) post just again makes me smile at God's goodness.

    How He loves us.

    Hello from 'across the pond.'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jody - thanks so much for letting us know you've stopped by - so pleased to meet you - we are all friends here (although if you ever get the chance to meet Shelly inRL we would highly recommend it). Emma

      Delete