expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 5 November 2012

wales

this weekend i went to visit my mum. it was a short visit but boy, we packed a lot in. aside from spending time with family, my favourite thing about the weekend? i got to wear sunglasses. the sun shone all day, the rain only calling at night. my second favourite thing? snapping photos of a church they will be heading to for a wedding next week and spotting a statue in the distance looking out to sea. vocalising "that looks like nelson" to be informed "it is, there is a naval school next door". i'm falling in love with the unexpected at the moment. third favourite thing? uploading one of these photos to one of my favourite blogs, habit. i added my voice to the photo pool and was amazed to be selected again.








Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment