expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday 11 November 2012

Balancing act

Well you may have noticed that I've been a bit quiet on here for the last couple of weeks. The thing about writing a blog is that once you stop writing it's sometimes quite hard to come back- the words struggle to get out there and the longer you leave it the worst it gets.
So, this is me coming back to writing. It's been a tricky couple of weeks, after a lovely time away for half term coming back to reality just seemed too hard. My head went into free fall and a fog descended into the brain. The list of work and home stuff seemed just too much, and I did not have the drive to get back to the pace of life that seems to be required to get through. Living with a headache is tricky, your mind will just not work at the pace you want.....





Everything is a balancing act, and at times you think you will fall in the water. Yesterday finally my head cleared, I'm still tired but it's bliss. Bliss not to feel ill, bliss to have clarity. Mental battles sometimes are the hardest, as they are so difficult to express.  I've managed to walk to the end of the metaphorical beam of the last week, and not fall in, and I see within that all the friends who have been there supporting, and helping. My bible reading this last week have been about resting in God's presence, I am still trying to get my head round that it's a commandment to come and rest, I do busy too well. As I go into this week I want to learn again to come and find rest, to claim the promise that God is walking with us in every situation.




Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment