expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday 10 June 2012

week off

this week i had time off. my first proper time off this year. i had very few plans. it kind of snuck up on me. i had great ideas of doing jobs on the house. all these jobs were outdoor. it rained. not everyday. but most days. this was the best thing that happened. realising i wouldn't be able to carry out my own agenda i went along with the agenda the week handed me. relaxation. time to read. time to sleep. time to do indoor chores. time to meet friends for dinner. and lunch. time to shop. birthday presents bought for friends and family. cards sent. long overdue phone calls made. it also allowed me to step away from the everyday. unplug from electronic devices. this week off gave me exactly what i needed when i didn't know i needed it. it's true what they say. a change really is as good as a rest. 



 


Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment