expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 11 June 2012

Week Off Part 2

By chance I also had last week off work.  Em's post resonated with me, as like her the rain spoilt my plans, my to-do list.
It was not possible to garden, go for lazy picnics by the river, or go for cycle rides. Instead we were forced to stop. No lists, nothing to do but stop. Not for months have I sat for such long periods, have I taken things so slow.
But the rain made it guilt free, and in the space that came was relaxation. Perfect. At the end of the week there were no big ticks of things that had been done, but it is the most restful time off we have had in nearly a year. It's funny how these things take you by surprise, perfect plans are not always the right ones.

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment